What is Noah’s Law?

Maryland DUI and Traffic Defense Lawyer Scott Athen

Noah’s Law, also known as The Drunk Driving Reduction Act of 2016, is named after Montgomery County Police Officer Noah Leotta, who was struck and killed by a drunk driver in December 2015.What does Noah’s Law do?Noah’s law changed the law in two big waysIt significantly increases the suspension periods for breath test results above .08…

Read More

Will I lose my license or go to jail for my DUI?

Will I lose my license?If your breath test result was under .15 and this is a first DUI then you will likely be able to keep your license for getting to and from work, driving for work purposes, school, alcohol education or treatment, and court. If your breath test result was .15 or more or if…

Read More